Uniform Price List
- White Shirt
- Red Jumper with school logo
- Red Cardigan with school logo
- Grey Trousers or Skirt
- School Tie or Elasticated Tie
- Black Shoes (No Trainers)
- In the Summer boys may wear Grey Shorts with the school embroidered polo shirt and girls may wear a red and white checked Summer Dress.
Acceptable P.E. Kit
- School embroided P.E. tshirt and red shorts
- Trainers or Pumps
- Sweatshirts and Jogging Pants are also available.
- Swimming Costume or Trunks/Swimming Shorts (Long Swimming Shorts are not allowed)
- Swimming Cap
All Key Stage 2 children attend swimming lessons at some time during the school year. Swimming lessons are compulsory, as part of the National Curriculum.
*A note is required from parents if a child is unfit for a swimming lesson.
Jewellery and Personal Property
No jewellery should be worn except watches or stud earrings. Parents must take responsibility if an accident involving jewellery occurs. Children should not bring any personal property to school with them other than what they need for the school day. Neither members of staff or Governors can be responsible for the safe keeping of any items of jewellery or personal property brought into school.